On the dark side


Since I prefer wearing mostly black, I could not be more happy about the b&w trend for this spring. To me, they represent two colors, but numberless possible combinations. 

Lately, I happened to be photographer-missing. You know what I mean.. I know that not everybody enjoy fashion and the blogging as I do, so I try not to involve others (even thought I have all their support). However, it makes it more difficult to be productive, meaning picture-productive. I think some of you could know what I am talking about, right? How do you deal with situations like this?
Thanks for sharing and caring! 
Wish you a wonderful week,
L



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I love all the items except the sandls. I don't like that kind or heel!But the selection is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snakeprint booties!
    x
    polway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection!! Great pictures!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snakeprinted boots.

    I can truly understand what you mean by that lack a photographer - I do too. Sometimes I can entice my boyfriend, but most times I have to take my pictures with my phone into the mirror. It's not optimal, but I have no better alternatives at present. Hope to gfå me a better camera as I can sage images in the mirror with.

    ILYG

    www.angelqueen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta ese bolso, bonito bolg!

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those snakeskin booties! You have a great eye :)

    xoxo, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that coat - need it!!!!!!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing jeans! xo

    http://www.the-guise.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete